Dear valued client,
Well here we go again!! And hopefully it’s third time lucky!!
We hope you are all keeping safe and looking forward to visiting us as much as we are looking forward to welcoming you back into your salon.
Please feel assured that as always, we are going beyond the government’s safety guidelines in preparing for our return on 12 April. We will once again be working on a very strict, controlled schedule & timescale in order for us to be able to accommodate as many of our valued clients as possible at a steady and calm pace, whilst ensuring all of our safety remains paramount.
Below you will see a list of our re-opening booking structure along with a schedule containing our terms and conditions and health and safety put in place in order for us to operate safely and fairly whilst maintaining the 2m distance. As usual you will receive the highest standard service and result but we ask for your understanding, patience and cooperation in order for us all to make this happen.
- Existing lock down bookings– If you had an existing appointment during lockdown and have not yet received a communication to reinstate your booking by text or email, it may be due to not previously “opting in” for our communications. If you would like to reinstate your appointment, (or update your consent or contact details) please email email@example.com.
- Alternatively update your consent or details yourself through our website www.roccolahair.com. (click the make appointments pop-up tab, register or log into “my booking” and select “change my details”)
Please note: By not “opting in” you will not receive our occasional, limited and targeted marketing campaigns to promote our special offers/discounts
- Priority listing – Please note. Our priority appointment email request service has now stopped. Please contact the salon on 01494 523158 on our reopening.
- Our Online booking system – has been reactivated for limited services.
NEW CLIENTS – are welcome. Please use our online booking service or call the salon during our opening hours.
COLOUR ALERT & APPOINTMENTS
- Please notify us beforehand if you have coloured your hair since we last saw you as this may involve the need for a different colour service from your usual, to be booked. As time is so precious, we would appreciate your honesty as not to waste an opportunity for others to be seen. If we have not been made aware and therefore have not booked sufficient time, we would simply not be able to carry out the required service.
- As we will be limited to how many clients we have in the salon at one time, a colour correction consultation may be initially booked in alongside your cut. Following on from your consultation, the appropriate colour service can then be booked in asap with the appropriate timings.
- Given the time that has lapsed since your last visit with us, we are more than aware that your regular service may not be the same as what will be required for your next visit. Cuts may be classified as restyles, re growth’s more like full head colours along with quite a few colour corrections. (charging may vary accordingly).
- Blow-dry only bookings will be PAUSED initially and will be kept to a minimum when taken with a cut or colour.
DEPOSITS & CANCELLATIONS
Please note: It is now common practice for a deposit to be taken to secure an appointment booking. A deposit may be required for selected services and/or selected times of appointments. Deposits are deducted off your next bill but are non-refundable when cancellation/rescheduling notice is less than 24 hours.
- Our 24-hour cancellation policy still stands, however, particularly at this time we ask for your consideration to allow as much additional notice as is possible for any re-scheduling or cancellation of appointments. (Prior to our re-opening if you need to re-schedule or cancel your future appointment please do so via email).
- Deposits previously taken prior to lockdown remain active within your file until they have been fully redeemed against your choice of service.
- Expiry dates of Gift vouchers purchased prior to lockdown will be extended accordingly.
- Our discounts listed below will be PAUSED until further notice
New client intro offer
. . .
For your reassurance and safety we can confirm that;
- Scissors and other tools along with styling and backwash chairs will be thoroughly disinfected between each client
- All gowns and towels will be washed at a high temperature as usual after each use and where possible, disposable equipment will be used.
- Door handles, card machines and other objects being touched will be disinfected regularly and at least after any human contact
- We will of course all be wearing essential PPE in accordance with government guidelines.
- We will endeavour to seat clients as far apart as possible and screening will remain in place for where social distancing is not possible.
- We will also be extending our opening hours initially in order to cope with the huge demand safely and will continue to do so if needed.
- Appointments will be made cautiously in order for the salon to run at a steady and calm pace without clients being rushed.
. . .
HEALTH & SAFETY AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Firstly, please refrain from making any bookings or turning up at the salon if you are showing any symptoms of Covid. Before entering the salon your temperature will be taken with a contactless digital thermometer. If the reading is high you will be asked to book a new appointment after a minimum of 7 days.
- In order to reduce time and unnecessary movement within the salon we ask that if possible, clients (especially men) wash their hair before visiting the salon. We can rewash and condition the hair in the salon if need be, but we would appreciate it if hair can be reasonably clean on arrival for hygiene and timing purposes.
- Please make sure to arrive at the salon on time and ALONE. Due to working to such a tight and strict schedule, punctuality is paramount. Late arrivals may need to be turned away and a cancellation charge could apply. Late cancellations and no shows will incur a 50% cancellation charge
- Only those with appointments will be allowed to enter the salon (no children or friends etc). All other enquiries are to be made over the phone.
- There will be no waiting area so please wait outside until being seen to.
- Customers and staff must wear facemasks. Please bring your own or one will be given to you but charged £1
- Please avoid bringing jackets etc if possible and limited personal belongings
- Customers must use our hand sanitisers upon entry to the salon. Feel free to also bring your own although there will be many around the salon.
- Keep 2 metres apart where possible except when your service is taking place
- Consultations and communication will be done via the mirror and not by our usual face to face preferred approach and will be kept to a minimum.
- Due to new regulations there will be no stationary displayed or being used (including appointment cards etc) and therefore our loyalty card scheme has now moved to digital. (please ask reception for more info)
- If preferred payments and re booking’s will be able to be made at the comfort of your styling chair using a portable card machine and iPad by our front of house to avoid crowding around the reception area.
Please contact the front of house prior to your visit, if you have any related queries or specific requirements firstname.lastname@example.org / 01494 523158
We are really looking forward to finally seeing you all again!
Love all at Roccola Hair x